Hi all, I just got back from Australia, I spent about a week there with my aunt. The products I mention below are new to me, I'm so excited to use all of them because I never try them before :D do you have any experience with this products? what do you think of them? please let me know
|Greetings from Australia!|
1. Bio Oil (Got it in a beauty store called Priceline, I can't provide you with the price, I forget it, I can't find the receipt either. So sorry girls)
From their website:
"Bio‑Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. It is also effective for aging and dehydrated skin. Bio‑Oil has won 85 skincare awards and has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 11 countries since its global launch in 2002."
2. Victoria's Secret 'Bombshell' Eau de Parfum ($ AUD 57)
My aunt bought it for my mother, but I believe my mother wouldn't mind if I borrow it sometimes ;) I will do review about this fragrance in the future.
From Victoria's Secret website:
Sexy today. Sexy tomorrow. Sexy forever. Embrace your inner bombshell with this FiFi Award-winning eau de parfum from our Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance collection. A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. Spray on for scent that lingers.
Tips & Tricks: For longer-lasting fragrance, layer with Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Body Lotion.
- Fragrance type: Fresh
- Top notes: Tangelo, pineapple, strawberry, purple passion fruit
- Middle notes: Jasmine, red berries, muguet, Shangri-la peony, vanilla orchid
- Dry-down notes: Musk, blonde woods, oakmoss
3. Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray (about $ AUD 9)
From the bottle:
"Specially formulated to work with styling irons to provide lasting style control when creating straight styles, wave flicks, or curls. Protects againts heat damage."
4. Lucas Papaw Ointment ($ AUD 5.50)
From the bottle:
"A local topical application for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites, and nappy rash."
It smells sweet, like honey. So far it does an amazing job moisturizing my lips. Not as sticky as Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly. Definitely a cult product.
5. Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume ( $ AUD 10)
From the CoverGirl website:
"Get a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look. Now in waterproof, too!"
I've been wanting to try this mascara for so long, finally I got it. Too bad I didn't pay attention the the color, I got the black brown instead of very black one.
6. Rapid White Tooth Whitening (about $ AUD 20)
It suppose to get you 4 shades whiter in one week. I haven't tried it yet. I don't know whether it works or not.
Until next time, stay beautiful :D