Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Perfume Review: Versace Bright Crystal


Hi Vixen, today I will do a review about Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toilette. My sister got in for me when she was travelled to Singapore, it cost her SGD $ 112 for a 90 ml or 3 US fl.0z.


Describe in three words: uplifting, youthful, feminine

What does it smells like?
Top Notes: Yuzu, Pomegranate
Middle Notes: Lotus, Magnolia, Peony
Base Note: Musk, Mahogany, Amber

To me the most prominent note I get from Bright Crystal is Yuzu. As far as I know, yuzu is some kind of orange. It blends beautifully with other floral notes, not overly sweet and fruity.

For me this scent is fresh, crisp, sparkling, and bitter-sweet at the beginning. Then it changes into a moderate oriental dry down of amber and musk. It starts as a cute and cheerful then it grows into something than can be considered sensual to me.

This perfume is perfect for summer days or wedding, safe to use for work because it is not too strong and offensive. The bottle itself is very unique, pink sparkly juice in a heavy glass bottle, big sparkly crystal lid on top of it. Not really my style but I still like seeing it on my vanity table.

What kind of woman wearing this fragrance?
This is a beautiful lady for sure, someone who will shine at the party without trying too hard. She knows how to win a man’s heart without being slutty or bitchy. She has a perfect manner. This perfume is suitable for someone witty, girly, free, and fun to be with. 

How about the longevity and sillage?
I’m going to say that this fragrance has moderate longevity on me. It stays strong for the first hour or two and then it start to fade away. I feel like I need to re-spray after 4 hours or so.  Sillage is quite strong to me. I spray it, I walk out the door, I coming back, I can smell it in the room.

Would it be my signature scent?
Even though this is a nice fragrance, I have no desire to always use it or have it during my lifetime :)

I hope this review would be helpful to you. Have you ever tried Bright Crystal? what is your favorite perfume? tell me on the comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...