Sunday, August 12, 2012

Singapore Beauty Gifts: Versace, Urban Decay, MAC, Klorane

Hi all, my younger sister got back from Singapore about a week ago and she bought me all these things. Thank you so much sis! I love you!



1. Versace Bright Crystal Eau de Toillete (SGD $ 112)
2. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in 'Modesty' (SGD $ 22.90)
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 (SGD $ 80)
4. MAC Blot Powder in Medium (SGD $ 32.50)
5. Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (SGD $ ??? she forget the price)

I will review some of these products in separate post, just wait for it :) 

2 comments:

  1. I will be in singapore in a few days and i was browsing for mac cosmetics prices in SG! found your site :D was wondering if the mac products your sis bought were from the changi airport? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hazel, she bought it in Changi Airport, the price is cheaper than department stores in Singapore :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...