Saturday, August 11, 2012

Victoria’s Secret Sheer Love Deep Softening Body Butter


Hi Vixens, long time no post, today I will review my newest favorite body product, Victoria’s Secret Sheer Love Deep Softening Body Butter.


From the packaging:
“Fall in Sheer Love, bright and cheerful with fresh white cotton and luminous pink lily.
Experience the luxury of fragrant hydration. Restorative formula is enriched with deeply conditioning shea and jojoba butter, plus antioxidant vitamin E. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable: the ultimate sexy sensation.”

I almost run out of my Sheer Love body cream so I decided to purchase this one. And I have to tell you, this stuff is amazing! Why? Let’s break down

1    The Scent
I love Sheer Love body spray (you can read my review here) and I have to tell you that the body butter smells better than the body spray or the body cream. The body spray has a slight ‘dry powdery’ drydown, the body cream has a ‘sweet synthetic plastic’ smell to it. This body butter smells perfect! No powdery drydown, no synthetic plastic. When I apply it, I detect a refreshing watery melon or cucumber scent (weird, because both don’t listed in the ingredients) and settle down to this clean but somehow sweet floral scent. Perfect for spring or summer day, inoffensive, romantic, and delicate.

2.      The Texture
The texture is soft and creamy but absorbs quickly into the skin. Unlike the Sheer Love Body Cream this body butter doesn’t have a sticky feeling to it. People with a very dry skin might find this body butter not moisturizing enough and want to consider something richer.

Overall I really satisfy with Sheer Love body butter and will continue to buy this. Have you ever tried Victoria’s Secret Body Butter? What other scent you recommend to me? What is your favorite body butter brand? Tell me in the comment below.

2 comments:

  1. seems nice and cute~
    mind to follow each others, dear? ^^ let me know

    ♥ rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...