Saturday, September 22, 2012

Victoria's Secter Bombshell Eau de Parfum


Hello Bombshell! today I will do review about this fragrance (It is my Mom's but it has been sitting on my vanity table for a few days ). So let's get started

From Victoria's Secret website:

" Perfect for on-the-go beauty, day or night. Sexy today. Sexy tomorrow. Sexy forever. Embrace your inner bombshell with this FiFi® Award-winning eau de parfum from our Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance collection. A glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. Spray on for scent that lingers."

 

Describe in three words: Fresh, clean, and pretty

What does it smells like?

Top Notes: Tangerine, Grapefruit, Pineapple, Srtawberry, & Passionfruit
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Red Berries, Lily of the Valley, Peony, & Vanilla Orchid
Base Note: Musk, Woody Notes, Oakmoss


It is exacly smells the same like Salvatore Ferragamo 'Incanto Shine'! like a flower petal coated with a sweet candy! fresh, light, a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy, overall very pleasant. Not something original or one of a kind perfume but very easy to wear. Not offensive for office or class but not too boring for night out either.


For the first few seconds I get a little masculine feeling from it.  After that it develops into something more girly, tropical, sweet, and sexy. Maybe the passionfruit gives me the tropical vibe. Finally it settles into this light musky scent. Overall I really enjoy this perfume.




What kind of woman wearing this fragrance?A bombshell of course! fun, confident, sexy, the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley type of girl :D

How about the longevity and sillage?I’m going to say that this fragrance has moderate longevity on me. It stays strong for the first hour or two and then it start to fade away. I feel like I need to re-spray after 4 hours or so.  Sillage is medium to me. Not too close to the skin, not radiates for a far length either


Would it be my signature scent?Just like my Versace Bright Even though this is a nice fragrance, I have no desire to always use it during my lifetime :)


Price? got it in Melboune Airport for $ AUD 57 for 50 ml/1.7 FL OZ


Another positive thing about this perfume is the bottle, it just so pretty! my picture doesn't do the justice :)


I hope this review would be helpful to you. Have you ever tried Bombshell? what is your favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret? tell me on the comment below

1 comment:

  1. Terima kasih infonya gan.
    Lumayan buat nambah wawasan.

    Parfum Ori
    Victoria secret parfum.

    ----------

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...