Friday, October 26, 2012

Singapore Beauty Haul Part 1: Lush


Hi Vixen, last week I spent a weekend in Singapore and purchased some Lush beauty stuff. I never tried Lush products before so I’m really excited. Let’s see what I got




1. Lush Tea Tree Water

From Lush Singapore website:
“Ah, tea tree: how do we love thee? Tea tree is extremely soothing and can work wonders on troubled or oily skin. We’ve also added juniper berry and grapefruit waters to refresh and gently tone with natural oils. Use this throughout the day to help tackle blemishes and lift your spirits.”

Let me tell you how excited I am to finally be able to try Lush products. ‘Homemade’, ‘organic’, and ‘vegan’ are the words that come to my mind when I think about Lush. Too bad Lush products are unavailable in Indonesia.

This product, Tea Tree Water is a spray toner, I use about 2-3 sprays after I wash my face. I say after try this product for a few days I can tell that my skin become less oily, which is great for me. It soothing and refreshing. However I do have small blemishes and this Tea Tree Water hasn’t helped me on that case. But to be honest, I haven’t found an acne product that really does wonder to my skin. The smell of this product is not that great, it’s ok though, I still can handle it. Overall I still think Lush Tea Tree water is a good product nonetheless.

Price: S$ 26.00 / 250g


2. Lush ‘Therapy’ Massage Bar

From Lush Singapore website:
“Euphoria-inducing bar with uplifting neroli. Therapy is a wunder-bar. First, it oisturizes with cocoa and shea butters to make your skin softer. Then, it eases your tensions with lavender and neroli oils – neroli is the one that gives you a feeling of euphoria, especially when you have someone massaging it into your shoulders. Give therapy a try and you’ll feel better in no time. 100% Certified Organic.”

I’m in love with this thing, it makes me want to try other type of Lush massage bar, it just amazing! Massage bar is a moisturizer in a solid form which is fun idea. Very convenient to tote around. Before I use it, I warm and rub it on my clean palm then massage it on my skin (make sure your skin is clean, you don’t want your massage bar become nasty ground for breeding bacteria). Smells very relaxing, like something I would smell in expensive spa. I will definitely continue to buy this product.

Price: S$ 23.00 / 65g


3. Lush Massage Bar Tin

From Lush Singapore Website:
“Keep your Massage Bar in a smart new Lush tin and you can slip it into your overnight bag (complete with Fever bar) when you're off for a romantic weekend. Take Therapy when you've got a relaxing massage booked and hand it to your masseur. It fits Therapy- Fever- Each Peach and Two's a Pear.”

I use it to keep my Therapy Massage Bar. Very retro looking.

S$ 10.00 / 10g


4. Lush Twilight Bath Bomb

From Lush Singapore website:
“That moment when the sun starts setting into the night sky, painting it with vibrant hues of orange and purple before being peppered with sparkling stars, is a wonder that we pause to admire with those we love. Recreate twilight in your bath water with clouds of lavender, ylang ylang and ovaltine to soothe body and mind. If you're stressed out, hugely overwhelmed or just plain exhausted, Twilight is the gentle, reassuring hug that leaves you feeling like everything's going to be okay. It's our most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, transforming you from one of the Sullens into a member of the living.”

In my opinion, probably bath bombs are the most popular and unique product from Lush. You throw this ‘bomb’ into your bath up, it will fizz, turn your water into fun color, contains fun things inside like flower petals, herbs, spices, leaves, glitters, toys, so many things :D

Because I don’t have a bath up, I gave it to someone else as a gift.

Price: S$ 11.00 / 180g


5. Lush  French Kiss Bubble Bar

From Lush Singapore website:
“Perfumes from Provence: inspiration from a Parisian patisserie. A French Kiss gives you a relaxed but alert feeling that lasts all day. We're talking about our Bubble Bar, so keep your minds clean! The Lush French Kiss is a calming and reviving lavender, rosemary and thyme bath, with essential oils from sun-soaked Provence. It's even topped with a sprig of lavender flowers. Relax in its purple waters and soak up all its benefits.”

The girl in the store told me to break this bubble bar in a half, crumble it under running water. It supposed to create a lot of bubbles, change the water color into purple, and relax your mind with lavender scent. Like I said before, too bad I don’t have bath up. I can’t tell you how much bubbles that appear, how long lasting they are, how moisturizing this product will be, etc.

I gave this product to someone as a gift. That person said, the whole room smells like this product :D

S$ 15.00 / 100g

So these are my Lush haul. Have you ever tried any other products from Lush? Do you want to try something from Lush? Tell me on the comment below.

4 comments:

  1. Waah kapan yah lush ada di indon,aku udah lama liat ini sabun d blog beauty blogger luar >.< dan lucu" bentuknya hihi

    visit my blog dear ^_^
    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dulu ada Lush di Indonesia, tapi sekarang ngga ada lagi, too bad :) cute blog btw

      Delete
  2. I never tried this before!
    even though I always tempted to buy one!!

    Is it really worth the buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say, if you want a unique bathing experience or want to start to using organic products then Lush is a good start :D as for me now, it is still a luxury, I don't have any plan to buy other Lush products soon, but someday who knows ;D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...