Sunday, November 25, 2012

MAC Divine Desire ‘Quite Coral’ Kit

Hi Vixen,Today I will do a review about MAC Divine Desire Kit in color ‘Quite Coral’. I ask my aunt to get it for me in Singapore and she said it cost her SGD $ 125 in Tang’s ( 125 x 7910 = Rp 988.750,- for me that’s expensive!).



I believe you can get it cheaper in Changi Airport, or you can buy it in some department stores there, fill the GST form and get a 7 % return tax later in Changi.

 

This kit contains ‘Photogravure’ (Technakohl Liner, deep chocolate brown), ‘Born to Love’ (blush, coral), travel size of 129 SE blush brush, ‘In a Heartbeat’ (Lipstick, pale clean coral), ‘Pure Flattery’ (Lipglass, soft coral cream),  other than that you get a cushiony re-useable pale peach clutch and a black orange satin bag. You can use the clutch to a casual party and the black orange satin bag for travel. If we count those two then this set has more value than the products alone. Not that bad, you get 5 products and 2 containers.


MAC Technakohl Liner in ‘Photogravure’



This is a deep chocolate brown eyeliner. It has a good color pay-off and can be layered easily. My problem is because I have such an oily skin and very small space eyelid this eyeliner smudge easily on me.



MAC Frost Blush in ‘Born to Love’ 



It is listed as ‘frost’ on the packaging, usually my favorite blush from MAC are ‘matte’ and ‘satin’, I’m afraid it will be too sparkly for me, but fortunately it doesn’t. I will describe this blush as medium coral with gold-champagne shimmer in it. It has a medium pigmentation, not too sheer, not too heavy and it has a little bit shimmer which gives me a nice glow. Not too over the top for casual wear.

MAC 129 SE Blush Brush (Travel Size)


I find this brush kind of a little bit scratchy but it’s ok. Sometime I feel like too soft brush doesn’t pack on color very good. This one is perfect for traveling.

MAC  Crèmesheen Lipstick in ‘In a Hearthbeat’ 

No flash
With flash
Crèmesheen is my favorite finish from MAC. Creamy with a hint smell of vanilla, I love it! This particular color looks really coral in the tube, but when applied on the lip it turns out to be quite sheer. If you want a more opaque look then you can layer it a few times until you get the intensity you want.


MAC Lipglass in ‘Pure flattery’

No flash
With flash
I will describe it as a soft coral with a hint of multicolor shimmer, it gives me a medium coverage. It is kind of sticky, so some people might not enjoy it.

Overall, even though this kit is kind of pricey, I will say everything is worth it. Good products, adorable packaging. I will use everything that came with it.

So what do you think? Do you interested in trying this kit? Do you have one product that include in this kit? What you think about them? Tell me on the comment below.


4 comments:

  1. i used to drooling over this, but it's too pricey and i think there's no mac product have made me really in love .. so i passed this one X)

    it's pretty though ;)

    http://sweetvanillascent.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, if there is not MAC product you love, I suggest you to try their eyeshadow :D

      Delete
  2. it's cool..
    I love it but too pricey >_<

    www.sheillablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still shock about the price :D I saw on maccosmetics.com it cost USD 70, way cheaper in US or Canada :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...