Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holy Grail Product Review: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk


Hi Vixen,

Today I will review one hair product that changes my entire life! It seriously makes my life easier! It is Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk.



I have a fine texture hair but a lot of it.  The scalp gets oily easily, the ends are dry. Wash my hair become a hard work for me, it takes a very long time to air-dried, if I decide to sleep with wet hair, in the morning it still be damp and oily. Dry my hair with hair dryer take a long time, about 45 minutes! It seriously a lot of work.

Before using this dry shampoo, I washed my hair once a day. If I don’t, my hair gets really oily and nasty looking. I have tried to ‘train’ my hair for about 4-5 months. Washing it every other day or every 3 days on the weekend.  It didn’t work out. My hair still produces a lot of oil.

After I used this dry shampoo, I can wash my hair every other day. I use this dry shampoo between hair washing. Very much helpful, I just shake the can, spray it to my scalp and hair (not too close!), then brush it.

I just love this product! Let me show you the pros and cons

Pros

      It gives my oily scalp more volume
         It removes the appearance of oily hair
      It doesn’t give me a product build-up
      It doesn’t give me a white residue

Cons

      Not really a ‘con’ but I wish it has better scent. I wish it could mask the smell of dirty hair (ewww!)
      Quickly run out. Maybe after a 4 weeks it completely gone.  It is pretty expensive for me. The last time I paid SGD $ 13.95  for this product. But it is very much worth it for me.

So, have you ever tried this product? What is your favorite dry shampoo? What supposedly better dry shampoo than Klorane? Tell me on the comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...