Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Holly Grail Product Review: Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate

From Kiehl's Website:

Purely Potent Over-Night Repair.
  • Lightweight, overnight treatment.
  • Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier skin.
  • Works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin.
  • 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free.
  • Kiehl’s Insider Tip: Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits. 

Usage

Apply 2-3 drops on cleansed skin. Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead, and chin to evenly distribute the application before gently massaging it into the skin. Can be worn alone or under moisturizer.

Main ingredients:

  • Evening Primrose Oil is an effective on skin barrier repair and boosting radiance. 
  • Lavender Essential Oil helps soothe inflamed or irritated skin while helping reduce skin blotchiness for a more even look. Creates a brighter and more radiant look to skin. 
  • Squalane is a healing botanical lipid with a high affinity for skin to instantly restore and replenish.


Finally something work for my skin! I have tried a lot of products with sweet promises and yet they didn’t do anything. This Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate works amazing on my skin. After only one use, I already feel the difference it makes. My skin becoming smoother and clearer. After more than a week using it, I can see some acne scars fading, my skin texture improved, my complexion getting better.



They packed it in a beautiful dark blue heavy glass container, dark bottle keeping the ingredients save from a direct light. The pump pipette nicely controls the amount of how much product you want to use. A nice packaging on my vanity table but I think it could be hard to bring on travel.

Usually I use 3-4 drops at night, rub my fingertips a little to spread this serum evenly, and then gently pat it on my face and neck. The texture is not oily, this doesn’t cause a breakout on my oily-acne prone skin, for woman with very dry skin, you might want to add another moisturizer on top of it. Another positive thing is this Kieh’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate smells amazing, a true lavender essential oil smell. Very relaxing.


Overall I am satisfied with this product, I will continue to buy this products because it truly works!

Price: Rp 575.000 for 30 ml


They gave me and my sister a lot of free samples!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite product that I use:) kind of like it so much! Good product^-^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...