Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine #8 Pink in Confidence Swatches and Review

Hi Ladies,

Today I will review my newest favorite lipstick, it is the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine #8 Pink in Confidence. Here are some pictures,

Wihout Flash
With Flash

Originally I wanted to buy the regular YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick, but when I swatched them on the store, they seems really...pigmented. Not a bad thing of course, but because this is my very first time buying the expensive YSL lipstick, I must be able to wear it everyday :)


The color I have is #8 Pink in Confidence, a medium pale pink lipstick with warm brownish undertone and slight shimmer in it. Boring but very pretty. It doesn't wash out my NC25 skin. I love it. With one swipe, It gives me a sheer finish, layer it several times and I get more opaque color. 

The texture is wonderful, creamy and glides on easily. Just like the name, it shiny, and stay shiny. Moisturizing and very comfortable on my lips. Longevity is average, but it is not a problem for me, I like to touch up my lipstick. When I was a little, I saw my mother and my aunt re-apply their lipstick throughout the day, so I always think about it as a very womanly thing to do :D

And I don't mind doing the touch up with this lipstick in front of my friends! just look at the packaging! very glamorous gold tube with YSL logo on it, very pretty, it reminds me with lipstick packaging that 50's women had in their purse. 

Overall I'm in love with this lipstick, this is officially my new addiction. Hopefully soon I have the money to buy more of this lipstick, and of course I will try the regular YSL Rouge Volupte formula. I can't wait for it.


Without Flash
 Top: one swipe
Below: several swipe

With Flash
Top: one swipe
Below: several swipe


Price: S $ 45 in YSL store, Ior Orchard 

See my other haul here:http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2013/03/singapore-beauty-haul-chanel-dior-ysl.html?showComment=1363450069321#c530673018349136362

6 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog, i am your new follower...=)
    love YSL lipsticks! i have them in 5 different colors but still not enough..i am so greedy..lol..

    enjoy reading your blogs..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear :D I'm glad u like it

      Delete
  2. Love ur review...
    Warnanya bagus nih yg ini... Nyesel aku beli yg no .1. ,knp jg ga beli yg ini :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous, you'll love it, I think this one is universally flattering on anyone :)

      Delete
  3. looks like a pretty shade:}x i like YSL lipsticks, great quality , worth the money:}x



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...