Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: L'Occitane - 25% Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream Rose Petals


Hi Ladies,

Today I will do a review on the L’occitane 25% Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream in Rose Petals, I bought it because I need a body cream that I can bring with me every day, not too big but not too small either. This packaging is perfect for me, sleek light tin that gives a vintage feeling.



The cream itself absorbs quickly, no oily feeling. It smells nice, a light sugary rose petals scent, not overpowering but lingers for quite some time. The downside is I feel like this is not as rich as I imagined it to be, I have to use a lot of product to moisturize small area like my hand. It is still richer that The Body Shop Shea Body Butter, but the weird thing is The Body Shop Shea Body Butter keeps me moisturized longer, the L’occitane Shea Butter just sinks and disappears into my skin right away.

Overall I will use up this product, but will I purchase? No. It is expensive (Rp 335.000,-) for that kind of price I expect something far superior than others. I will try other products after I finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...