Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit No. 02



Hi Ladies,

Today I will review the newest addition to makeup routine, The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit. I bought it because I want an eyebrow product that works for me. Before that I had used Sariayu Eyebrow Pencil and it just didn’t work, the pencil is too hard and the color pay-off is really sheer.

The packaging looks like a mini version of The Body Shop compact powder, it has a mirror inside so we can use it for touch-up purpose (not that we need it).  Inside the compact there are two separate places for the product, I believe the darker one is the liner and the lighter one is the brow powder.


I have almost black hair so originally I intended to buy the No. 03 which is the ‘Brown/Black’. But after I swatched it in the store, it looked too harsh against my NC25 skin. So I decided to buy No. 02 which is the ‘Brunette/Brown’ color.

Turns out it is the perfect color. I use the lighter color on my brow for daily use. For more dramatic result I apply the darker color. The great thing about this product is it does last long, it doesn’t fade throughout the day, or melt on my oily skin. The pigmentation of the lighter color is great, however the darker color is rather sheer.

Inside the compact, The Body Shop provides a brush to go with it. It is an awkward brush, It has a very rough stiff angle brush in one end and a very thin and slippery eyeliner brush in the other end. Both don’t deliver a good application. I Use another brush instead.

Price: Rp 129.000,- 

4 comments:

  1. bentuknya unik kuasnya ada dua gitu ^_^

    XOXO
    http://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku udah pernah coba, bagus sih, tapi sayangnya aplikatornya agak2 gak berfungsi buat aku, susah banget..
    btw, nice review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, ngga berfungsi aplikatornya :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...