Monday, May 13, 2013

Current Eye Routine

Hi Ladies,
In this post I will show you my current eye routine, it consist of two products which are L’oreal Eye and Lip Makeup Remover and The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Eye Serum.


         The L’oreal Eye and Lip Makeup Remover


I tried to clean my eye makeup with Biodermaapparently it didn’t work well on waterproof mascara and it stung my eyes like crazy! I’d like to try the Lancome Bi-Facil someday, but that one is very expensive, so I guess for now this L’oreal would do.

It works nice clean off my waterproof mascara. No hard rubbing necessary. I just shake the bottle so the two liquid part mix together, soak a cotton pad, put it on my eye for several seconds and wipe it away. Repeat a few times until the eye area is completely clean. Non drying, non irritating, doesn’t dry out my eye area. A great waterproof makeup remover. As a lipstick remover this product also works fine, but I don’t like the taste of it, so I prefer my Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for that purpose.

Price: I believe it is around Rp 60.000,- I forget how much exactly this cost, but Watsons and Guardian often have this product on sale.

         The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Eye Serum


I believe full of retinol anti-aging eye cream is unnecessary in my age, I have no wrinkle or sagging (yet!) but I have dark circle and eye bags because lack of sleep.  A lot of people said that using a moisturizing eye cream from young age is good thing to do. We prevent the skin around our eyes from premature aging.

This product contains shiso extract. Shisho is some kind of Japanese herbs that belongs in a mint family. It has a nice packaging, a small white bottle with pump. A little product goes a long way, the pump dispense a lot of product so be careful. It is a decent moisturizer, that’s it. I have use this for months and I haven’t noticed any significant improvement on my dark circle. For the price I think it is not worth it.

Price: Rp 299.000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...