Monday, May 13, 2013

The Body Shop Haul and Review


The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter 

If you don’t know, I love The Body Shop body butter so much!  You can read my review here http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2013/01/holy-grail-product-review-body-shop.html

I got a new one, the smell of this coconut type is very delicious. Warm and sweet but not too sickly. Its good for dry skin since it is very moisturizing, but it could be ‘too much’ (scent and texture wise) in the middle of a hot summer day.

Price: Rp 189.000,-

The Body Shop Shea Sugar Scrub 

This is a very high duty scrub, a thick coarse sugar, if you keep massage it, some of the sugar will ball up and create a nasty gunk of dirt and dead skin cells, some will melt and create a very emollient oil. Still moisturizing even after I wash it off,  my skin feels soft even a few days  after scrubbing. Be careful if you have sensitive skin. It could be too abrasive.

Price: Rp 179.000,-

The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue 

I was a loyal customer of Oriflame Foot Cream, but because there’s no Oriflame seller near me anymore, I stopped buying it. That’s why I try The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue. Texture wise, I feel that Oriflame much creamier  and richer than this, but the weird thing is The Body Shop makes my skin much softer.
The smell of this product is delicious! Subtle sweet peppermint scent, a special foot pampering before sleep.  I use The Body Shop Shea Sugar Scrub and pumice stone before that, slather a generous amount of this cream, and put a socks on.  After a few days doing it, my feet feel softer and noticeably cleaner. 

Price: Rp 119.000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...