Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

From Kiehsl website:

“Ultra Facial Cream

Step up to 24-Hour moisture.

• 24-hour, light-textured daily hydrator leaves skin comfortable and visibly well-balanced, particularly in harsh weather conditions.
• Unique combination of ingredients helps reduce moisture loss while drawing and absorbing moisture from the air.
• With continuous moisture replenishment throughout the day, skin is smooth and healthy-looking.
• Cool Kiehl’s Fact: Through Ultra Facial Cream, Kiehl’s was honored to lend support and protection from the elements to the heroic team of the “Greenland First Ascent” expedition. The six explorers completed the first-ever ascent of Greenland’s ice covered peaks on May 30th 2005.“


Because of using my Erha Clinic products that prescribed by my dermatologist, my face becomes really dry lately. So dry, it flakes on my neck, cheek, and chin. Don’t get me wrong, I honestly think that my Erha products really help my acne, but I just don’t like having dry flaky skin, so I got this Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream.


I just want a simple moisturizer, it has to be creamy enough to hydrate my cracked skin, it should be  able to be absorbed easily when applied on my skin, and I think this product just does that. The cream itself is rich without being sticky and oily, the texture enable me to do a massage on my face. I believe this cream is fragrance-free, it doesn’t smell like anything, It doesn’t irritate the skin and eye area, it leaves a soothing and smooth feeling. Another good thing is, this doesn’t make me break out. My skin looks more glowing after using it.

The packaging is a big plastic jar, I feel that it could be unsanitary because I have to dip my finger and it is constantly exposed to the air whenever the lid comes off. To minimize bacteria from growing use a spatula or wash your hand first before sticking your finger in it. Other that that I love this cream. I recommend it to people who has dry skin.

Price: Rp 315.000,-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...