Tuesday, July 16, 2013

L’occitane Shea Honey Whipped Body Cream


Ah, body cream…

Lately I’ve been buying so many body creams, I don’t know why I keep buying, the impulse just came out of nowhere.  This one is the newest addition to my collection, L’occitane Shea Honey Whipped Body Cream.

The main ingredients in this whipped cream is honey and 10% shea butter, both are known as a great moisturizer for dry skin.


I really like the texture,  light airy whipped cream, I never used something like this before. Very unique, you can se all the pores in the jar.  When applied on the skin, it goes on smoothly without oily or sticky feeling,  my skin just soaks that right in. A little melts a long way. I think this will last on me for quiet a while.

The scent  is strange, like a honey mixed with burned caramel. Not a bad smell, but for me it just weird, thankfully it doesn’t linger on my skin.

I think I might have to stock up on this product since it is limited edition. It is expensive but totally worth it.

Price: Rp. 335.000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...