Sunday, July 14, 2013

Valentino “Valentina” Eau de Parfum

Describe in three words?
Sweet,  sensual, and  strong

The bottle?
To be honest, the bottle is the first thing that draws me to it, a clear flat circle glass filled with pale rose gold liquid inside.  Three neutral colored roses in the front add feminine touch to it,  a silver and black nozzle give it a classical edge. Just stunning, very sophisticated, Every women would want a bottle  on their dresser.

What it smells like?
Top Notes: Bergamot, Tuber
Middle Notes: Jasmine, African Orange Flower, Tuberose, Wild Strawberry
Base Notes: Virginia Cedar, Amber, Vanilla









When I spray  it, I immediately smell something sharp and fruity, maybe that’s the bergamot and tuber. After that it transform into this creamy thick  jasmine with vanilla sweetness.  Dry down is warm , a powdery notes.

The composition is designed as a fresh floral - fruity – oriental. Full of contradictions, simultaneously delicate and strong, elegant, sensual, rebellious and fun.

For me this fragrance is somewhat hard to wear, something about it just doesn’t agree with my body chemistry, like harmonious orchestra, there is one false note heard from the back. I don’t know what it is, but I will continue to wear this perfume.

What kind of woman would wear this perfume?
Definitely not teenager, it is for someone more mature, who rocks a signature Rosso Dress  by Valentino with ease and confident. She’s mysterious yet approachable. Quiet yet sensual. Feminine yet in command. A total seductress. 

What kind of occasion suitable for this perfume?
I think this one would work in office setting, a first date in expensive restaurant, even to cuddle with your loved one in the night. I could see thing being worn to so many events.

How about the sillage and  longevity?
Sillage is moderate, the first spray is quite strong. But after a few minutes it is mellowed down, not so loud. Sadly longevity is not good, since it is Eau de Parfum,  I expect it to last at least 5 hours, but on my skin it only last around 2 hours, after that I can only detect a faint scent that very close to the skin.

Price?
I got mine for Rp 870.000 (50 ml/1.7 FL.OZ) at C&F Perfumery

1 comment:

  1. Hai ^^
    Ikutan Giveaway #ParcelLebaran di #Helokim yuk ^^ --> http://bit.ly/16PUeBb -- berhadiah produk kecantikan dan voucher coffee shop :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...