Tuesday, August 6, 2013

L’occitane Haul & Review

Aromachologie Control Mist Rp 310.000,-


Product Description and Claims:
A delicate leave-on hair mist with non-sticky texture helps regulate hair with the lightest touch. Contains five essential oils of angelica, lavender, geranium, ylang-ylang & patchouli blended with honey & corn extracts shields against harmful effects of environmental stresses. Locks in sheen & tenderly holds hair in place. Unveils softer & lighter hair. Can be used to diminish unpleasant smells such as cigarette smoke, cooking odors, etc.

The main reason I bought this product was because I need something to tame my frizzy ends. Turns out this product doesn’t really anything to my hair.

Pros:
  • Contains 5 essential oils to nourish the hair
  • Packaging is good for travel, no leaking

Cons:
  • Doesn’t do what it claims to do (doesn’t give my hair shine, doesn’t hold my hair in place, doesn’t protect my hair from heat or environment, doesn’t make my hair softer)
  • In my opinion it doesn’t really smell that good either. When I read that it contains lavender, geranium, and ylang-ylang, I thought it should be smelling really really good. Too bad it just like some sort of strange herbal grassy smell. I don’t like it.
  • Expensive. It cost me Rp 310.000,- (around USD $ 31) for a small bottle.

Overall I will not recommend this product to other people. It just doesn’t do anything.


Cherry Blossom  Roll-On Intense Eau de Toilette Rp 305.000,-

I like the Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette from L’occitane, but I don’t want to buy a full size bottle of it. So I got this instead, a roll on intense eau de toilette, perfect to  keep inside my purse, easy to touch up, smells fresh and uplifting. I love this product.  Full review soon.

Shea Face Soap Rp 128.000,-

I only got this soap because  I have to spend Rp 2000,- to be qualified as their VIP Member.  This soap has a strong floral scent to it, too strong to be a face product, but turns out this soap is great!  Gentle enough for my oily skin, doesn’t leave an oily feeling like other shea products, doesn't leave my face terribly dry either. I can see that my skin is getting brighter after I use this soap. Save to use on children too.  Good surprise from L’occitane.

2 comments:

  1. aku malaah penasaran sama produknya L'Occitane... tapi ternyata ga bagus yaah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banyak yg bagus dear, seperti Shea Butter Handcream, Shea Butter Face Soap, Immortelle Brightening Shield, Rose 4 Reines EDT, tapi aku kecewa sama Aromachologie Control Mist nya :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...