Monday, September 2, 2013

Chanel CC Cream Complete Correction SPF 30 / PA+++ 20 Beige

I never really had a great experience with BB Cream, I have tried some brands like Etude House (too white!), The Face Shop (too thick!), and Kiehl’s (makes my face super shiny and oily!), the only decent BB Cream I’ve ever used is from Caring Colors, the white and pink tube, but my search doesn’t stop there. I’m eager to find one that’s really really good!

So, I came across the Chanel CC Cream . Supposedly CC Cream (and DD Cream!) is better and updated version of BB Cream, but I personally think that they are all offering the same benefit. Just different name.

No Flash
This is the description from Chanel website:

“A completely original creation.  A fusion of skincare and makeup. The double know-how of CHANEL Research and the Makeup Studio. Backed by true expertise regarding the precise needs of Asian women in terms of flawless skin.

With its CHANEL signature, CC Cream combines 5 actions in 1 single step:

SOOTHES. Cornflower water comforts sensitive skin.
MOISTURIZES. Hyaluronic  acid helps maintain hydration level all day long by trapping and retaining moisture inside the skin.
PROTECTS. SPF 30 and PA+++ sun filters block aging-accelerating UVA-UVB rays. A mineral filter guarantees higher tolerance on the skin.
PREVENTS. An active ingredient of natural origin, Rejuvencia, provides the best shield against external aggressions.
EVENS OUT IMPERFECTIONS. Redness, dark spots and pores are visibly diminished.

Within moments, skin appears flawless and glows with a natural beauty. The complexion is visibly even-toned, fresh and radiant.

CC Cream delivers complete correction and natural-looking, long-wear makeup. An ideal cream for day-long confidence with a lightweight, non-oily, comfortable texture.”


With Flash
Let me break down my experienced using Chanel CC Cream

Pros:
  • The texture of the product is very light and watery, not heavy at all. But the pigmentation is amazing. It covers pores, a slight discoloration, mild acne scars, and redness on my face
  • After I applied it, Chanel CC Cream gives a slightly dewy and fresh finish. 
  • Some co-workers commented that I looked brighter. I believe that’s because of this product.
  •  It also has SPF 30 and PA+++ sun filters, it doesn’t mean that we can skip regular sunscreen but more layer of protection is always great.
Cons:
  • The color selection is limited. They only have one color which is 20 beige. It might not suitable for darker skin tone. On my NC25-35 skin, I have to blend carefully so it doesn’t look too white.
  •  Not really suitable for oily skin. I have oily skin and after an hour using this product I have to blot with blotting paper. It doesn’t have the best oil control power.
  • It is not pretty applied on a flaky skin. When my skin flake off because of acne medication it looks really horrible.
Neutral
  • Smells rather strong. Like a rose mixed with a little fruity scent. Some might not like it.
  •  Dry quickly after you apply it, so blend as soon as possible.
Bottom line, CC Cream from Chanel is an ok product for me, not that great. It might be good for dry skin. My search for the Holy Grail BB/CC/DD Cream still continue.

Price: S$ 64.50 (Rp 522.450,-) ,-) I got mine in Changi Airport

2 comments:

  1. bukannya BB cream sama CC cream beda ya??
    dari singkatan nya aja uda jelas beda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis, thanks sudah mampir ke blog ku

      claim nya, CC Cream & DD Cream adalah versi lebih update daripada BB Cream. Namun setelah membandingkan ingredients beberapa BB, CC, dan DD products di internet, terlihat bahwa beberapa produk memiliki kesamaan bahan-bahan dasar seperti water, glycerin, methyl dimethicone, stearic acid, dsbnya

      Namun tentu ada perbedaan ingredients yang menjadi vocal point target treatment product tersebut. Contoh, ada BB, CC, dan DD yang lebih concern untuk mengatasi whitening/acne/pores/maupun wrinkle.

      Namun pada dasarnya baik BB, CC, dan DD sama-sama all in one product yg revolusioner. Skincare dan makeup dalam satu botol.

      Itu pendapat aku ttg perbedaan BB, CC, & DD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...