Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Haul – Bvlgari, Shu Uemura, L’occitane



  
Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum

This is a feminine jasmine mix with a masculine wood. I will do a separate review about this perfume in the future.

Price: Rp 1.600.000,- for 100ml (3.4fl.oz) at Seibu Grand Indonesia


Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil

I love the Shu Uemura Ultime8 Cleansing Oil, (read my review here http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2013/10/review-shu-uemura-ultime8-sublime.html ).

I simply didn’t buy it again because Shu Uemura offers so many types of cleansing oil. I’d like to try them all. This green one contains green tea and moringa as anti-oxidant and anti-pollution. Let me know if you want separate review

Price: Rp 1.070.000,- for 450 ml at Seibu Grand Indonesia


L’occitane 20 % Shea Butter Dry Skin Hand Cream

This is my current favorite hand cream. I have written a separate review on this before. Go to this link to see http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2013/06/loccitane-20-shea-butter-hand-cream.html

Price: Rp 375.000,- (I got it for Rp 337.500 using the VIP Card) for 150 ml (5.2 oz) at L’occitane store Grand Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...