Saturday, November 9, 2013

Benefit Cosmetics Mini Haul & Review


Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep

From benefitcosmetics.com:

Why we love it!
Bring on the brows! This innovative brush-on fiber gel adheres to skin & hair…creating brows where before there were none. It builds easily for thick, lush arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending & precision tip for shaping. Available in two shades. 

INNOVATIVE BRUSH-ON FIBER GEL:
• Water resistant  
• Long-wearing 
• Natural-looking 
• Buildable

97% said brows looked fuller*
100% said it was smudge proof*
100% said it looked natural*
94% said results were long-wearing*
*Results observed in consumer panel survey

Who else loves it!
Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner, 2013

How to apply
Using short pressing motions, stroke brush tip along brow to define shape. Comb through to blend & build brows. 

Details
 3.0g Net wt. 0.1oz.

Beauty tip
For the most natural look, start at the inner edge of your brow and move outward. Repeat to add more volume.

My Experience:
When I got my eyebrow waxed at the Benefit counter, the artist used this product on me. Because I loved the way my eyebrow look with it I decided to buy Gimme Brow next week after that.

Gimme Brow is like mini mascara for eyebrow. It shapes, fills, and gives a slight tint to your eyebrow. Easy, fast, and practical. My eyebrow still looks natural and the color last a long time. Since it is so small I don’t mind bring it to travel with me.  

Available in two colors, you can choose which one suit you best. Originally I intended to buy the lighter one, but because they were sold out I bought the “Medium/Deep”. If you have medium to thick eyebrow then this product is enough for you. If you have non-existent brow then I think powder or pencil are much better since you might want more pigment.

Overall I enjoy this product. If I run out I will buy the lighter one. 

Where to get:
Benefit Cosmetics Counter at Plaza Indonesia for Rp 300.000,-


Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing 

From benefitcosmetics.com:

Why we love it!
This award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, minor imperfections and discoloration without creasing or fading. Even better…the industrial-strength formula is now available in FIVE shades, with a full range from light to deep. Now all gals can be imperfection-free. 

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW: 
Favorite shades 01 and 02 stay the same, with a new 03 shade and extended range to include 04, 05.

 Who else loves it!
Allure Reader’s Choice Awards, best department store concealer 2013
Allure Reader’s Choice Awards, best department store concealer 2012

How to apply
With fingertip, dab boi-ing on the darkest areas you want to target...underneath each eye, at the inner corners by the bridge of your nose, or over any other flaws. Pat gently outward to blend. 

Details
3.0 g Net wt. 0.1 oz

Beauty tip
Pat concealer between your thumb and fingertip to warm it up...it will glide on more seamlessly.

My Experience:
I’ve been looking for under eye concealer that’s not going to give me dry cracked look. So far I’ve been using the MAC Studio Finish Concealer.  It has thick coverage so I mostly use it to hide redness and acne. Since it is so pigmented, a little goes a long way. But on my under eye area it doesn’t look that great. It just too dry and matte looking, making the fine lines appear more. 

This Boi-ing concealer is more creamy and sheer than the MAC Studio Finish Concealer. Warm it on your finger and it is easier to spread. Coverage is medium but I can build up to the desire intensity. 

Because this one is creamier I feel like this product doesn’t sit well on my skin. That’s why I always set it with translucent powder. Shade no.02 works well with my NC25 skintone. It hides my dark circle nicely. 

Where to get:
Benefit Cosmetics Counter at Plaza Indonesia for Rp 290.000,-

1 comment:

  1. This is a must-try! I highly recommend it to everybody :D
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ Benefit cosmetic Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...