Saturday, November 9, 2013

Review: Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Eau de Parfum


Describe in three words?
Luxurious, mysterious, seductive

The bottle?
Black heavy glass, with magnetic cap. The cap design remind me of the iconic Bvlgari pendant.



What it smells like?

Top notes: Gardenia, Green Notes

Middle notes: Almond, Jasmine Sambac

Base notes: Tonka Bean, Licorice, Amber, Patchouli, Musk, Precious Wood. 


Upon the first spray, I get a whiff of beautiful jasmine. But slowly it develops into something more edgy, strong, and velvety. I believe it’s the almond and woody notes. That’s why I feel that this fragrance could also be used by man.


When I use it, I feel like being transported to the noir movie, elegant black satin dress, long black gloves, and of course Bvlgari diamond cuff. 


What kind of woman would wear this perfume?

I can see Rita Hayworth in Gilda (1946) wearing it, I couldn’t take my eyes from her when I watch Gilda.  Seductive, sultry, and mysterious. I could also see Marlene Dietrich wear this one.


What kind of occasion suitable for this perfume?

Important meeting when you want to show your power, candlelight dinner at expensive restaurant, lounging around in cold weather staring into the night sky. 


How about the sillage and  longevity?

Sillage is medium. Longevity on skin is around 4 hours, longer on my clothes. 


Price?

Rp 1.600.000,-  for 100 ml/ 3.4 fl.oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...