Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another Collective Haul: YSL, Bobbi Brown, Sulwhasoo, Shu Uemura, Etude House


Hi Ladies,
 
I’m back with another haul, this month of January has been fun for me, getting so many new products to try. This time I will show you some things I got recently


YSL Rouge Pur Couture 61 Fuchsia Clandestin

I want to try fuchsia lipstick, I think it would be fun and fresh to try something new. Originally I wanted to get it at MAC Counter, but when I walked pass by YSL Counter, I couldn’t help but notice that they had some uber gorgeous fuchsia color lipsticks!

So I got this one. I think it flatters my skintone really well, make me look fresh and awake. Not to mention a great formula and gorgeous packaging, YSL really knows how to create a great lipstick. Let me know if you want full review. 
Price: Rp 380.000,- I got mine at Galeries Lafayette Pacific Place 

Bobbi Brown Blush 9 Pale Pink

Rumor has it, Bobbi Brown Pale Pink was the blush that Catherine Middleton worn on her wedding day to Prince William. That one reason is more than enough to make me buy it.


Price: Rp 320.000,- I got mine at Sogo Plaza Senayan

Sulwashoo Charity Kit

Sulwhasoo is high end Korean Skincare that I want to try latety, I tried to contact several online sellers to buy the trial kit but no one even responds (bad bad bad customer service!)

When I was in Plaza Senayan I finally able to purchase this kit (two kits exactly, I need my backup). For you who lives in Jakarta, Sulwhasoo has a special charity kit, contains 6 producst + free pouch for Rp 300.000,- only (real value was Rp 1.485.000,-)  all the money they get from the sales of this kit goes to Yayasan Cinta Anak Bangsa. So hurry up! Shop and donate at the same time.


I will write full review about this kit in the future. 
Price: Rp 300.000,- for each kit, I got mine at Sogo Plaza Senayan

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

There’s nothing wrong with my Urban Decay Primer Potion, but because now I practically live in two places (parents house and a place near my office) I desperately need another primer. 


So I look online at makeupalley.com and this product is one of the top rated eyeshadow primer! I haven’t got any chance to try it, so I can’t really speak on it. Let me know it you wan full review.


Price: normal price is Rp 178.000,- because I have their member I paid Rp 142.400,-


Shu Uemura Whitefficient Cleansing Oil

I have tried the brown one, the green one, and the pink one, now I have the purple one. This one is targeted as skin whitening. So far so good. Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil is great. The pink one is still my favorite though.  


Price: I’m not 100% sure but I believe it is Rp 1.080.000, I got mine in Plaza Indonesia

So, those are the things that I got, have you ever got any experience using the product mentioned above?  what do you think of them? let me know in the comment below :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Melissa. YSL lipstick review, please :)

    vitrrrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Godddd I'm dying to fuchsia! and yes, I agree that higher end brands make and have good fuchsia lipstick....ouh. should save up more to spend on those!

    carolinelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous dear, try it, you won't be sorry :D

      Delete
  3. can buy various Korean Cosmetics including all Korean brands at www.honestskin.com

    Sulwhasoo, SU;M37, HERA, 3 Concept Eyes ( 3CE ), Missha, Etude House, TONYMOLY, Skinfood, Innisfree, Thefaceshop, Laneige, IOPE, WHOO, Regen, and a lot more

    100% original factory shipped out product.

    www.honestskin.com

    just Register a member and get free USD2.00 point

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! It’s a great compliment on your skin.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...