Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year Haul: Bobbi Brown, MAC, Kiehl’s, & Kerastase


Hi ladies, in this post, I will show you some things that I got on New Year Holiday, I will do separate review about some products in the future. 


Bobbi Brown Telluride Glow Collection

I originally came to Bobbi Brown counter to get the Corrector, Pot Rouge, and Blush, but when I saw the price of this product I was shocked, for five Bobbi Brown products the price is really good!



This set includes:
- Smokey Brown Eyeshadow Palette with Bone, Blazing Star Sparkle, Woodrose, Pink Copper Metallic, Heather Rose Shimmer Wash and Smokey Brown eyeshadows.

- Telluride Illuminating Bronzing Powder (0.28 oz.).

- Black Extreme Party Mascara (0.20 oz.).

- Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (0.1 oz.).

- Bellini High Shimmer Lip Gloss (0.24 oz.).

I will do separate review in the future. 
Price: Rp 1.000.000,- I got mine in Metro Pacific Place.


Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in 24 Fresh Melon

Pot rouge is a cream product that can be used on the lips and cheeks, I thought the formula would be too heavy for my oily skin but thankfully it sinks right in! 



Price: Rp 350.000,- I got mine in Metro Pacific Place.



Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in 11 Pale Pink

You can't go wrong with this Pot Rouge, totally foolproof, I think this color would suit so many different skin tones.



Price: Rp 350.000,- I got mine in Metro Pacific Place.



Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque

I originally wanted to buy the Light Peach color, that suits my yellow tone NC25 skin better. But because they run out, I decided to try Light Bisque which has more pink/salmon undertone. So far I really like the formula, opaque but easy to apply under my eye area.



Price: Rp 360.000,- I got mine in Metro Pacific Place.



MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Fan Fare

Cremesheen is my favorite lipstick formula from MAC. They are creamy and glides on easily. This color is gorgeous! perfect for everyday.



Price: Rp 230.000,- I got mine in Metro Pacific Place.


Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

This Eye Treatment with Avocado provides basic moisture. No high promises about wrinkle erasing and tone correcting, it just simple rich moisturizer. 



Price: I don’t remember clearly, I think its around Rp 330.000,- I got mine in Galleries Lafayette,Pasific Place.


Kerastase Elixir Ultimate Rose Millenaire

So far I like it. Smells good and doesn’t weight my hair down. 



Price: Rp 399.000,- I got mine in Irwan Team Hair Design, Summarecon Mall Serpong.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...