Saturday, January 4, 2014

Review: L’occitane Almond Milk Concentrate and L’occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil


Hi all! Today I will review my current favorite body products which are L’occitane Almond Milk Concentrate & Almond Supple Skin Oil. Let see each one of them

L’occitane Almond Milk Concentrate 

Almond Milk Concentrate has a rave reviews from so many bloggers, not to mention several beauty awards from different magazines, even though it has a hefty price tag I decided to try it. 

Packaging is a heavy glass jar so treat it carefully because you don’t want to drop it. To keep it hygienic, always use a clean hand when you take some product out, if you have spatula I think it is better for you to use it. 



Texture are heavenly and luxurious, I feel totally pampered when using it. It is not too thick and not too runny, just perfect consistency  and glides easily. Absorbs quickly and doesn’t give ‘sticky’ feeling. My skin feels silky, velvety, and moisturized after this product been applied, perfect for dry skin. 

Smells is also delicious, sweet almond mix with floral scent but not over powering, totally beautiful. As for the firming claim, I can’t say anything yet because I still have a young firm skin. Not too much different so far. 

The only negative thing I can say, this product is very expensive! As far as I know almond is easy to get and affordable. I believe in their original country (French) this product is already expensive. In Indonesia it gets more expensive! For this price you can get a nice designer perfume. I wish L’occitane would reduce the price. Many luxurious body products gives you more for the same price. 

Price: Rp770.000 for 200 ml

L’occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

I also bought this product when I was in L’occitane store. It is an oil inside a heavy glass container completed with a pump on the top. Like the Almond Milk Concentrate, hold this product carefully because you don’t want to drop it on the floor. 


The product itself has a pale yellow green color. The oil texture is quiet thick and rich, I like to rub it first between my palms to warm it before massaging on to the skin. By using this method the oil is spread easily on my skin. Almond Supple Skin Oil also feels decadent and rich, unlike any other oil, it doesn’t leave a sticky feeling, just absorbs quickly and leaves a beautiful sheen. Smells more herbal and nutty than the Almond Milk Concentrate. I heard it is also popularly being used by pregnant ladies to keep their skin elastic and moisturized, in my opinion this oil does make my skin feels comfortable and supple. 
 
Same like the Almond Milk Concentrate, I think the Almond Supple Skin Oil is waaaay too expensive. I hope at least L’occitane Indonesia has a great discount someday on this product.

Price: Rp660.000 for 100 ml


My Method of Use 

Because applying one by one is time consuming, so I always use them together by mixing  several pumps of oil and a little scoop of cream. Rub it together between the palms and massage it to the body. Because these products are expensive, I only use it for the thigh area. The result is a silky smooth skin! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. wah,saya juga pakai paketan almond nih,btw, admin vixen yang cantik, tolong bantu isi kuesioner saya donk,

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wRoqUwDe22Chehdr1wjg7To0EVZwopioJUuihgtXHng/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

    makasih banyak ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, L’Occitane x Pierre Hermé Xmas Holiday Collection is an explosion of joys and flavours that make you think of an “Imaginary Garden”. Beautifully crafted fragrances that are both complex and unequivocal – living memories of the lands of the Mediterranean and the Island of Beauty so loved by both men and women. For detail visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/loccitane-x-pierre-herme-xmas-holiday-collection/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...