Monday, January 20, 2014

Review: YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 61 Fuchsia Clandestin


I want to try fuchsia lipstick, I think it would be fun and fresh to try something new. Originally I wanted to get it at MAC Counter, but when I walked pass by YSL Counter, I couldn’t help but notice that they had some uber gorgeous fuchsia color lipsticks!


This one in particular came from the Rebel Nudes collection, adorned with a new case bearing the YSL monogram, Rouge Pur Couture makes brilliant use of Euphotic Coloured Light technology. The result: eight new shades for a sophisticated, luminous look. 

Let’s start with the packaging, a luxurious square gold case with YSL monogram, totally beautiful and expensive looking. When I see it, I always have the urge to touching up my lipstick. Be warn though, the shiny surface can get dull by finger print marks!

L - R: One Swipe - Several Swipes

The formula is gorgeous! Creamy and opaque, but light and comfortable.  Longevity is great, last a long time, even when I try to clean it with tissue, the stain still not going anywhere. The color is blue undertone fuchsia. One swipe is enough to give you a good color pay-off. Dab it on your lips to create the just bitten effect. Apply with lip brush to create a precise night time look. It also smells pretty, a very light rosy smell, it wont' bother, I promise.  

Overall I’m really happy with this lipstick, the color gives me a fresh and awake appearance. Try by yourself, let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...