Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Body Shop Body Butter Collective Haul and Review



You might know from my old post http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2013/01/holy-grail-product-review-body-shop.html that The Body Shop Body Butters are my Holy Grail product, I genuinely love it! jars after jars, I just can’t get enough. This product is a must in my beauty arsenal.

L-R: Shea, Raspberry, & Cocoa. Sorry I forget to include the Brazil Nut
Because I almost run out, I decide to buy some, let’s see all of them  

Shea Body Body Butter
My all time favorite body butter, rich and thick. Usually I use it after a night shower to give my skin a boost of moisture in cold, air-conditioned room. It smells super comforting. Totally recommend it.

Brazil Nut Body Butter
I have used one tube of Brazil Nut Body Butter (dark brown almost black packaging) in the past and I remember I didn’t really like the smell. But the newest Brazil Nut smells yummy! A light mixture between caramel and chocolate, it is super delicious.  Texture wise, Brazil Nut also has a rich and thick texture. Perfect for winter. 

To make the scent last longer, I got the Brazil Nut Body Scrub to match. When I need a little treat, I scrub and moisturized with those two products. Be careful though, the scrub leaves a residue on the bathroom floor. 

Cocoa Body Butter
Rumor has it Victoria Beckham is a fan, both Cocoa and Shea are good for stretch marks, improve skin elasticity, and keep them moisturized. I give this one to my mom. 

Raspberry Body Butter
How cute is the raspberry picture on the lid? I keep it on my office table so I can reapply throughout the day. The texture is lighter than other body butters I showed in this post but it is still give me nice moisture. 

Not to mention it smells scrumptious! Like a raspberry yoghurt. This is my newest favorite from The Body Shop.

I believe each of The Body Shop Body Butter retails for Rp 189.000,-  stock up when they have discount.

Have you tried The Body Shop Body Butter? Which one is your favorite? Does anyone know whether the Brazil Nut and Raspberry are limited edition? Does anyone know when the Honeymania body butter to come to Indonesia? Don’t hesitate to leave a comment below J

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the Raspberry! Or I just forget about that..., but I remember they have Raspberry EDT in store. But the Brazil Nut, I don't know.
    I do love TBS' body butters, especially the Strawberry one. Now I have Chocomania in mini jar. :)

    Know nothing about the Honeymania. Last time I saw that line, it's in UK. But TBS Indonesia aren't as slow as years later, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the honey :D
    It sounds very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...