Monday, February 17, 2014

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit

Several years ago I tried BB Cream from Etude House and didn’t like it. But after I watched Pony’s Beauty Diary on Youtube, I decided to give this one a try. She said that this BB Cream gives a matte appearance, suitable for oily skin like mine.

This BB Cream claims to be:
  • Anti Darkening (I believe what they really mean is anti oxidizing, this BB Cream stay true to the original color, unlike several others which turn orange or dark after several hours being applied to the face). 
  • Cover pores, blemishes, and skin troubles perfectly. 
  • Silky and fluffy skin whole day. 
  • Paraben free, benzophene free, and artificial dyes free. 
  • Whitening and anti wrinkle.  
  • SPF 30 / PA++


      In the store, I noticed that they have 3 colors selection, mine is W13 Natural Beige which is the medium one.  Packaging is tube with pump, I think that’s very clever, I can easily control how much or how little product I need, not to mention pump is more hygienic than jar or squeeze tube.  

The cream itself is somewhat light, not sticky or thick or anything like that. Surprisingly, with such light texture thing BB Cream creates a great coverage, it covers my pores, little blemishes, and discoloration perfectly. 

I don’t experience any oxidation, the color stays the same on my face, I hate when my base makeup turns orange. For your information, It doesn’t completely give matte appearance, just fresh neat look. Oil control ability is ok, I get oily after 2 hours, I never found a product that controls my oily skin anyway. 

As for anti wrinkle claims, I can’t say much about that because I haven’t got any wrinkle yet, but for the whitening claim, I think this products somewhat works! My hubby commented how bright I was after I took this off.  I didn’t use any whitening cream, so that must be this BB Cream. 

Overall I am really satisfied with this product, this is my favorite BB Cream so far.  I will continue to use it. How about you? Do you have any experience with this product? Do you have any recommendation on BB Cream? Let me know in the comment below.

Price:
Rp 448.000,- I got mine at Etude House Store, Supermall Karawaci. Save your money and buy this from online seller. The price is much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...