Monday, March 10, 2014

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum


Hi ladies, 

I remember there was a movie called “The Woman” where the lead character, a socialite/designer often mentioned that she wore Narciso Rodriguez. Since then my curiosity peaked, whenever I traveled I always smelled it at the airport duty free section. At those time I couldn’t purchase it because this perfume is super expensive and I was a student with limited budget. Now I finally got it! 


Describe in three words?
Voluptuous, womanly, and sensual

The bottle?
The Eau de Parfum has a black box with pink bottle. The Eau de Toilette has a pink box with black bottle.  Both EDP and EDT are made from heavy rectangular glass bottle. Simple, clean, and modern.

What it smells like?
Top Notes: Rose, Peach
Middle Notes: Musk, Amber
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Pathcouli

This is a floral musky perfume, on the first spray I get a lot of creamy rose with a hint of something sweet, like honey or honeysuckle. It stays quiet long until it change into this musky animalistic smell. At the end, it fades into something woody, I believe that’s the sandalwood.

 If this perfume could be a piece of clothing, it would be the softest, fuzziest, comfiest pale pink cashmere sweater ever. It is pure, ladylike, refined, and elegant. Somehow this perfume reminds me of Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker and Guerlain Idylle. Lovely is more mature stronger version, Idylle is younger and perkier version. Check them all to see which one is your favorite.

Narciso Rodriguez for Her created by Christine Nagel & Francis Kurkdjian. Kurkdjian is one of my favorite nose in the industry, I hope someday I have enough money to get some of Kurkdjian perfumes. Rumor has it, originally this perfume created for Carolyn Bessete-Kennedy.

What kind of woman would wear this perfume?
This is a ‘good girl’ kind of smell. She is feminine, sweet, sincere, but sensual at the same time.

What kind of occasion suitable for this perfume?
I think this one is more suitable for more intimate event like dinner with your loved one or a relaxing night with no one but yourself.

How about the sillage and  longevity?
Sillage and longevity are average for me. Sillage is medium. Longevity is around 4 hours on my skin.

Price?
I got mine for Rp 1.530.000.- in Galleries Lafayette, Pacific Place

2 comments:

  1. Ulasan yang menarik. Ditunggu ulasan parfum yang lainnya. Keep posting ya :)

    Parfum Favorit Pria dan wanita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...