Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Haul: YSL, SK II, MAC, Laneige, Avene, Etude House

Hi ladies,
Today I will show you beauty products that I bought recently. I’ve been wanting several of these products for so long, I finally get it!


YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No. 2 Luminous Ivory
YSL Touche Eclat has received cult status in beauty industry, yet still so many people misunderstood this product. One thing to remember? This is not an opaque concealer. This is subtle highlighter with minimum coverage.  I prefer to use it on top of under eye concealer, tear duct, on top of the brows, cheekbone, and cupid’s bow. Keep the applicator fresh by clean it with tissue and rubbing alcohol after every application. Let me know if you want a full review. 


Price: 495.000 + tax 49.500 = Rp 544.500,-  I got mine at Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place

YSL Rouge Volupte Silky – Sensual Radiant Lipstick No. 1 Nude Beige
I’m in process of finding the perfect nude lip. I want something as nude as possible without making me look sick. The YSL Rouge Volupte is one of my favorite lipstick formulation. Creamy and moisturizing yet very opaque. One swipe is enough to hide my natural lip color. Nude Beige is nudish pink, when you have pale skin, this would be beautiful. I’m NC25 with redness around my nose, cheek, and chin and this color slightly looks weird on me. To make it work I have to put one swipe then blend with my finger. I also have to even out my skintone with lighter tone foundation and wear more eye makeup. 

Price: 390.000 + tax 39.000 = Rp 429.000,- I bought mine at Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place

SK II Pitera Essence Set
SK II has been around for years, however this is my firs products from them. This kit contains Facial Treatment Mask, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, and Facial Treatment Essence. I f you have experience with this product please tell your story on the comments below. 


Price: Rp 648.900,- at Metro, Pacific Place

MAC Matte Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
Still in the mood for trying several nude lipstick, MAC Kinda Sexy is not that ‘nude’, it is a rose with a lot of peach undertones. The formula is rich and pigmented. Even though it is matte, it doesn’t dry my lips. Although I recommend to use lipbalm before apply this lipstick.

Price: Rp 230.000,- Metro Pacific Place

Laneige White Plus Renew Original Essence
From Laneige Website:

Product Benefits: Removes Dark Spots - Evens Skin Tone - Dual Brightening Effect
  • 2 Weeks - MELACRUSHER™ actively removes the Melanin Veil, for a flawless, brighter complexion in just 2 short weeks
  • 4 Relief - Gentle for sensitive skin and free from 4 harmful elements: Paraben, Animal Products, Artificial Pigments and Mineral Oil
  • 6 Benefits - For the most beautifully radiant skin, via 6 functions; Luster, Moisture, Brightness, Evens Skin Tone, Slows Melanin Rate and Reduces Dullness

  
How to Use:
  • Pump once to apply as your regular serum every morning and evening.
  • Apply on your cheeks, forehead, nose, lips and neck and gently press with your palms for penetration. 
Let me know if you want full review on this

Price: Rp 650.000,- Sogo Plaza Senayan

Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+
I’m curious about so many French Pharmacy brand, too bad most of them are still unavailable in Jakarta. I bought this because I’m about to finish my L’occitane sunscreen. The L’occitane one is super expensive, it is just too much spending that kind of money on sunscreen every one or two month. I have a high hope in this one, hopefully it will work beautifully on me. 

Price: Rp 323.400,-  I got mine at Guardian, Senayan City

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Refill W24 Honey Beige
It is very rare for me to finish a makeup product, however I’ve been buying this thing for about 3-4 times! You can read my review here http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2014/03/etude-house-precious-mineral-any.html

 
Price: Rp 158.000,- at Etude House, Pacific Place

So that’s all my haul for this time, if you have any experience with product that mentioned about, feel free to write a comments below. Have a bless day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...