Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What’s in my Makeup Bag November 2014

Hi all,
In What's in My Bag post, I promised you that I will do separate review about what’s in my makeup bag. The current makeup bag that I carry is Ted Baker makeup bag, it is pink, spacious, and super girly.

Keep in mind that if I use a smaller bag or only going out for short period of time, I will not bring these much. If I have a long day ahead, these all the products that I usually carry. So what do I keep in my everyday makeup bag? Let’s check them all


Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
I like to wash my hands quite often, dry skin is inevitable. Hand cream is a must for me.

Hermes Jour d’Hermes Eau de Parfum
I like to bring some perfume to respray in the middle and the end of the day. Currently I’m obsessed with this Hermes Jour D’Hermes. I’ll do in-depth review about this baby in the future.

Clean & Clean Oil Control Film
To absorb oil on my face I like to use Clean and Clear Oil Control Film. I have tried other brands, both cheaper and pricier, I always come back to this one.

Chanel Les Beiges Heatly Glow Sheer Powder SPF 15 / PA ++ No 10
A powder to touch up. I have reviewed this powder before on this post

Dior Blush Cherie Bow Edition in Rose Bonheur Pink Happines
A blush to touch up. Gives a sheer pink wash onto my cheek.

Random Retractable Kabuki Brush 
I find that kabuki brush is the best tool to use with my Chanel powder. It just gives an airbrush finish.

MAC 129SE Brush
I got this MAC brush several years ago. Small and convinient. You can see the review here


The Body Shop Mini Hair Brush
I also like to carry small hair brush with me, very much important to keep my hair neat and tidy.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lipgloss in Bellini
A girl can never have to many lip product in her makeup bag right? this nude lipgloss gives extra shimmer to the lips.

YSL Touche Eclat
Highlighter to use on the bridge of the nose, cupids bow, cheekbone, under eye, and tear duct. Give me a well-rested look. In-depth review check this post

Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm
Since Lupita Nyong’o showed this product on Oscar, I just can’t stop using this lipbalm! I almost run out, I might buy again in the future.

Benefit Gimme Brow
This brow gel gives a little fiber and tint to my eyebrow. Super quick and practical to use, especially if my brows look patchy.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Pink in Confidence
Lipstick to touch up. This one has a buttery texture and super glam packaging.

Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer
It doesn’t deliver the promise to de-puff the eye area. I just like the cooling effect, quite refreshing after spending long hours staring at the computer.

Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment
I really love the Fresh lipbalm, I will buy every type in the future!

Not shown: hair tie and bobbi pins
I don't know where all my hair ties and bobbi pins go, I swear it just vanished inside my makeup bag. Anyway, these 2 things are super important when I need to keep the hair out of my face.

So that’s all the products that I carry with me everyday, hopefully this post gives you some idea about what product to carry in everyday basis. If you have any question feel free to leave a comment below. Have a blessed day all!

1 comment:

  1. Ulasan yang menarik. blog nya bagus.
    Ditunggu ulasan parfum yang lainnya ya. keep posting :)

    Parfum Wanita yang disukai Pria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...