Sunday, December 28, 2014

Niche Perfume Collection 2014: Jo Malone, Diptyque, Van Cleef & Arpels, & Pehaligon's

Hi all,
2014 has been a great year for me and I forever thankful for all the loves and blessings. This is my last blog post on 2014, so why don’t I make it a little bit special? I’ve been lucky enough to own these niche fragrances and I would like to share with you all of my collections.

Here we go



Jo Malone  Holiday 2013 Cologne Collection


The Holiday 2013 Cologne Collection contains five travel-sized colognes that can be worn alone or layered on the skin to create unique combinations. The collection includes: Lime Basil & Mandarin, English Pear & Freesia, Blackberry & Bay, Peony & Blush Suede and Amber & Lavender Colognes. 

Check the my short review here 

Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia


So far English Pear & Freesia is my Jo Malone favorite cologne. It just smells divine. Check my full review here

Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger


Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger is fresh and unique scent that I never encounter before in my life. It is suitable for both men and women.  Check my full review here

Jo Malone Orange Blossom


Jo Malone Orange Blossom is a beautiful summery scent of orange blossom. It is vibrant and fresh. Check my review here

Jo Malone Amber & Patchouli Cologne Intense


Jo Malone Cologne Intense collection is supposed to be the more ‘special’ Jo Malone. The ingredients are more refined, pricy, and concentrated. Amber & Patchouli is woody balsamic scent. I got it in Bangkok last month. Check my full haul here


Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Eau de Parfum


Like the name, Van Cleef & Arpels Orchidee Vanille is  a simple yet refined scent of orchid vanilla. Check my review here

Diptyque Eau Rose Eau de Toilette


Dyptique Eau Rose is a true rose scent with a hint of lychee. Beautiful and ladylike. For full review check this link

Diptyque Do Son Eau de Toilette


Dyptique Do Son is a clean white floral scent. The tuberose is light enough to wear on the daily basis. Check my review here

Penhaligon’s Blenheim Bouquet Eau de Toilette


Reportedly, Penhaligon’s Blenheim Bouquet is being use by Prince Charles and William, the Duke of Cambridge. The classic citrus scent reminds me of a refine English country yard.  Full review open this link


So, that’s my 2014 niche perfume collection. Do you have any experience with the product I mention above? What is your favorite niche perfume? I would love to hear you experience. Have a blessed new year everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...