Friday, January 2, 2015

Diptyque Candles: Tubereuse, Roses, Figuier

Happy New Year too all of you my lovely readers!

 As the New Year brings all the happiness and good tidings, hope the joyful spirit keeps glowing in your heart forever.

Today I would like to share with you one thing that has become my favorite which is Diptyque  candle. So far, I have tried these scents and I would love to try others in the future. Let’s see the review


Diptyque Tubereuse Candle
“Enigmatic and beguiling, this heady flower deploys its captivating sensuality at dusk.

So far Tubereuse is my favorite, it makes my room smells so good even when it is unlit. Read my full review here

Diptyque Roses Candle
“Like a tender, freshly picked bouquet, it pays homage to the queen of flowers.

This is a true rose scent. Fresh and feminine with a hint of litchi. I adore it. 

Diptyque  Figuier Candle
“Related to the eau de toilette Philosykos, it intensifies the tree's qualities: the warmth of the bark, the freshness of the leaves, and the milky sap of its fruit.

Like Philosykos, Figuier smells woody and sweet at the same time. Very unique scent. Too bad it doesn’t have the best throw. The smell is really faint I can barely smell it. Try others instead. 

Price:
Rp 765.000/each. I got mine at Papilion Duo, Pacific Place, Jakarta

So that's a short article from me. I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing this post for you. Have a blessed year all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...