Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jurlique Review: Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cream Mask, Skin Balancing Face Oil, and Rose Body Oil

Hi all, I would love to share with you my Jurlique haul. A natural skincare brand that used by so many celebrities such as Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Leighton Meester, Michelle Williams, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, and many more.



About Jurlique:
Jurlique is an Australian brand that has been working in natural skincare science for over 25 years. All the ingredients are grown in their organic Adelaide Hills farm. They are certified biodynamic by National Association for Sustainable Agriculture, Australia. Biodynamic basically growing plants in a holistic way. Enriches the earth rather than depleting it.

Organic farming focuses on natural methods such as crop rotation, compost, and green manure to increase organic matter in the soil and sustainably provide plant nutrition. Farming activities are planned where possible to coordinate with the cycles of the sun, moon, planets and stars. Their Ingredients are free from synthetic chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides.  


Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturizing Cream Mask


“This rich, deeply hydrating treatment mask helps improve dehydration on the skin while providing essential protection against environmental aggressors. Includes a potent blend of ingredients designed to aid in overall skin wellness. Skin feels hydrated, replenished, smooth and looks radiant. Apply an even layer to the skin, avoiding the eye area. Relax for 10 minutes. Gently press in excess product after 10 minutes or remove with warm damp cotton pads as desired.” (Source: jurlique.com)

I love this mask. I suffer from very dry and flaky skin due to recent Erha Clinic acne treatment. When I need deep moisture I use this rich cream mask. It has rose hip oil, green tea extract, grapeseed, turmeric, avocado oil, and macadamia oil in it. It has a strong rose smells which I really like.  

I apply it as a regular face cream and leave it all night long, in the morning I wash it with my regular face wash. My face feels so smooth and plump, flakiness and some laugh line disappear. I already use it for several times and I can assure you that this doesn’t cause any breakout on my face. Highly recommend it for dry skin and dehydrated oily skin.

Price: Rp 590.000,- at Jurlique Boutique, Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta


Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil


“This treatment oil with previous emollients including Safflower, Rose Hip, Avocado and Macadamia Oils and Shea Butter is designed to deeply moisturise and help restore suppleness and elasticity, while Vitamin E (Tocopherol) helps protect against environmental aggressors. Skin feels hydrated, smooth and silk and looks radiant.”  (Source: jurlique.com)

I love face oils. I have tried several other brands like Kiehl’s, Aesop, Josie Maran,  Caudalie, and I can confidently say that modern facial oil is one of the greatest inventions in skincare. Jurlique Skin Balancing Face Oil has a distinctive herbal scent. Try it before you buy. You either love it or hate it. It has a chamomile, geranium, and powdery rose kind of scent that I personally ok with. Neither love nor loathe.

I use it after washing my face. I put 4-5 drops between my palm, pressed and massage it onto my face and neck. Even though it is oil, it doesn’t clog my pores or cause any breakouts. It absorbs nicely and non greasy. The result is really good. My skin is well moisturized, healthy, and glowing.  Redness and flares up disappear. Nice product.

Price: Rp 785.000,- at Jurlique Boutique, Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta


Jurlique Rose Body Oil


“A moisturising, delicately rose-scented body oil to nurture the skin as well as the senses.” (Source: jurlique.com)

I must say I’m not a big fan of the packaging. The dripper dispenser is annoying, I have to shake the bottle so many times just to get a couple drops out. However the oil itself is divine! It has a strong fresh rose scent. When I applied it in the store, the sales girl told me that she could smell it from across the room. This is a heavenly perfume alternative.

Relaxing and luxurious, moisturized quite well and makes my skin glowing. For super dry winter skin I recommend to layer it with their Rose Body Cream to really amp up the moisture since the oil alone might not be enough. Definitely must have for a rose scent lover.


Price: Rp 830.000,- at Jurlique Boutique, Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta

That's all my Jurlique haul. In the future I would love to try their Rose Face Mist and Purifyng Mask. How about you ladies? have you ever tried Jurlique product? which one is your favorite? I would love to know your recommendation. Have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...