Friday, January 16, 2015

Review: Tom Ford Lip Color in 07 Pink Dusk

Hi everyone,
I would love to share with you my current favorite everyday lipstick which is Tom Ford in color Pink Dusk. When they first came out, they used to have white packaging; nowadays it comes in this chic burgundy enamel square tube with gold Tom Ford initial imprint on top of it. It feels heavy and super luxurious.

The color Pink Dusk is subtle pink with fleshy tone in it. It is not too pink, not too nude either. I personally think this would compliment pale to medium skin tone nicely. For your information, bright, neon, or bold color lips are not really my thing. Pink Dusk is pretty everyday color. If I spend this much money on one lipstick I must be able to wear it every day.

Open image  to see better
The formula of this lipstick is opaque and rich. One swipe is enough to show the true color. It is creamy and moisturizing but not glides as smoothly as YSL Rouge Volupte. Tom Ford Pink Dusk is semi matte so I find that this lipstick is quiet long lasting.  Additionaly, this lipstick has a sheer vanilla scented that I really love. Touching up my lips with this lipstick is always makes me happy. 

This is the most expensive lipstick in my collection. I feel slightly ridiculous when I spent this much money for one lipstick. However this is Tom Ford, nothing cheap comes from Tom Ford. I have no regret.


Price: Bath 1,900 ( around Rp 741.000,- before 7% VAT reduction for tourist) at Paragon Department  Store, Bangkok. Rumor has it, Tom Ford Beauty will soon be available in Jakarta. Does anyone know something regarding this information? Sound off in the comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...