Friday, February 13, 2015

French Pharmacy: Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil & Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm


Hi everyone! Today I’m going to do a review on these two French Pharmacy favorites which are Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I heard so many good things about these two so when I found that Nuxe counter is available at Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place Jakarta, I decided to buy these two best-sellers. If you interested please keep reading. 

L-R Clockwise: free pouch, free face & body wash samples, reve de miel lip balm, free hand cream, huile prodigieuse

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is a multipurpose dry oil for hair, face, nail, and body. It has heavenly scents that I have never smelled before. The 100 ml spray glass bottle is gorgeous and has a ‘high-end’ look to it.


So far I like it best to use as body oil. It gives a soft silky feeling that I never experienced with any other oils before. My skin looks healthy and glowing. It moisturized well with a blend of Vitamin E and 6 precious oils like Borage, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut and Macadamia.

I never use this on my face since it contains parfum and Isopropyl Isostearate (comedogenic) in its ingredients. I prefer to use Josie Maran Argan Oil and Jurlique Skin Balancing Oil for that purpose. Bottom line? highly recommended for a smooth silky body.

Price: Rp 499.000,- for 100 ml  at Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place Jakarta

Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm
If you prefer slippery or buttery texture lip balm that melts on your lips then this product is not for you. It has thick waxy texture with fine grains to mildly exfoliate in it. It feels dry but rich, matte but moisturizing, such a contradiction. Too bad it has no sun protection in it so I mostly use it as night time treatment. By the way I still can feel it in the morning.


It also has a delicious scent of honey, sugar, and lemon that slightly reminds me of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. Since it is comes in a jar form, I recommend to use clean finger or cotton bud to prevent nasty contamination. I never own lip balm like this before, I imagine not everyone is going to like it, but for me I do love it. I might purchase the stick form in the future.

Price: Rp 249.000,- Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place Jakarta

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...