Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Skincare Haul: SK II, Clarins, & Innisfree


Hi everyone!
Today I would like to share with you my skincare haul. I’ve made a (late) resolution not to neglect or skip a skincare routine, so I purchased some products to keep me inspired. Would you like to know what did I buy? Keep reading

SK II Facial Treatment Essence
Like I have said before, I have finished several bottles of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and my relations with it was not ‘love at the first sight’ (or touch). It is not a product that gives immediate result. After 3 to 4 months, 2 times a day of constant use, I finally able to feel the benefit and see the effect. My skin becomes clearer, softer, and less dull.  Some mild acne scars disappear and my skin is much healthier than it used to be. I will totally repurchase this product in the future.


Price: Rp 1.852.000,- for 215 ml bottle I got mine at Galeries Lafayette, Pacific Place Jakarta

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
I’ve heard so many good things about Beauty Flash Balm. Basically it is a coffee for your face. It has a soothing anti fatigue properties like olive, witch hazel, algae, and bisabolol to revive tired and dull skin. It can be used as primer or as a mask (no rinsing necessary). Let me know if you want a full review.


Price: Rp 550,000,- I got mine at Sogo, Plaza Senayan

Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil
You guys know that I love face oil. This time I decided to try this Lotus Face Treatment Oil that has a combination of rosemary, chamomile, geranium, & lotus extract to purify, balance, and deliver a long lasting beauty to combination skin prone to oiliness. Let me play longer with this product. I report the result in the future.


Price: Rp 610.000,- I got mine at Sogo, Plaza Senayan

Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
My first Innisfree purchase! I’ve been hearing so many good things about the brand and I decided to try these two products. Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask is a mask for oily skin that contains volcanic scoria capsule (hardened lava that erupted from Jeju Volcanoes) to tightens pore, remove sebum, exfoliate death skin cell, deep cleanse, enhance skin tone, and provides cooling effect. Not to mention, relatively affordable too. 


I’ve tried this product several times already and it does make my skin feels cleaner. However in terms of tightens pore, remove sebum, exfoliate death skin cell, deep cleanse, enhance skin tone, and provides cooling effect, GLAMGLOW mask in the black jar is still the winner. I don’t intend to repurchase this Super Volcanic mask in the future.

Price: I got mine at http://www.lazada.co.id/catalog/?q=innisfree

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Liquid Nose Pack
Also contains volcanic scoria capsule, this peel-off nose pack helps to remove blackheads, leaving your skin smooth. It does help a little to remove some blackheads but not all of it. If your skin is super congested I recommend professional facial. 


Price: I got mine at http://www.lazada.co.id/catalog/?q=innisfree

So that’s all my skincare haul, hopefully you like it. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.  

1 comment:

  1. it's a cosmetic treatment of the face that has a series of pampering ways of applying creams, lotions, masks, peels, exfoliation, steam, and massage, for more information click here spa packages dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...