Thursday, April 30, 2015

NARSissits Cheek Kit


Hi all, I would like to share with you my current most-used blush which is NARSissits Cheek Kit. It contains Laguna Bronzing Powder, Orgasm Blush, Devotee Highlighter, and No. 20 Blush Brush. Let's break down each one of them.


Laguna Bronzing Powder
I have a full size Laguna that I really like, not so much for contouring but to add a little color back on when I use light foundation. It has orange undertones that doesn't work as contour. Laguna is more beautiful worn as a bronzer.

Orgasm Blush
Orgasm Blush was the main reason I got this palette. Let me tell you something, I always think that peachy blush doesn’t really look good on me. That’s why I always hesitant to get the super popular Orgasm because it looks really orange on the pan. However this palette comes and oh boy, Orgasm is beautiful! On my cheek it gives the prettiest warm peachy glow that looks bright yet natural at the same time. I will definitely repurchase full size Orgasm blush in the future. 

Devotee Highligther
I have other highligther that I really like which is The Balm Mary Loumanizer. Devotee is just ok. Beigey-pink and a little bit frosted. It emphasize big pores If I don't blend well.

No. 20 Blush Brush
I like this brush! some people say it is too scratchy however it works fine for me. Extra soft brush won't pick-up any color, but No. 20 Blush Brush just has a perfect texture and grit. Perfect size for travel. 

Bottom line? good palette to get if you just start trying NARS and don't want to spend a lot of money buying full size products. 

*Price: Bath 1,750 (around Rp 682.500,- before 7% VAT reduction for tourist) at Sephora Siam Center.

1 comment:

  1. You should post your picture while using them. Only read make me hard to imagine how its works.
    Btw , Main ke blog daku yooOoo :D
    by BULEIPOTAN BLOG ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...