Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Stila Convertible Color in ‘Poppy’


Hi all,
Today I will do a review on one of the most popular Stila products which is Convertible Color. Award winning cream blush and lipstick-in-one that gives your cheek and lip a fresh beautiful tint. 

The packaging

First of all the packaging is so adorable. The sleek-mirrored compact makes touch up on the go very easy. It also has a retro feeling to it with all those flowers embossed on top. The color Poppy is rich red tone that can be used by so many skin tones. It is universal, matte bright red. On pale skin it gives a wonderful ‘snow white that just playing in the snow’ look and on dark skin it gives a ‘glowing from within’ look. 

Swatches. Left: blended, Right: non blended

The cream itself is a little bit dry and harder to blend, so I personally think it would be fine for oily skin. Poppy is super pigmented so a little goes a long way. I like to swipe my clean finger to the product and directly dab it on one side of my cheek. Be sure to blend quickly because this product dry and set fast. Repeat the same process on the other cheek. Sometimes I like to use damp Beauty Blender to give flawless look with no harsh edges.

A sheer wash of Poppy on the cheek and lips

Since it has a dry texture, it is a little bit too drying to put alone on the lips. I recommend putting on a lipbalm first to ensure smooth application. Stila Convertible Color is odorless and long lasting. I can detect a sheer wash of color on my cheek even after all day activity. They also have other color selections which are all so pretty, it is difficult to choose only one to buy. Totally recommend it to all of you.

Price: Rp 329.000,- I got mine at Sephora, Plaza Indonesia, Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...