Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Collective Haul: Jo Malone, SK II, MAC, L’occitane, Davines


Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne
Jo Malone has a lot of beautiful products to offer, this Orange Blossom is one of them. It smells fresh and summery like orange flower, seriously addicting. This is my second bottle. I got the 30 ml for travel purpose. You can check Orange Blossom full review here


Price: 2.040 Bath. My boyfriend got this for me in Jo Malone Store, Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok. 


SK II Facial Treatment Essence
I have been using countless bottle of FTE, while it is not a fast miracle product I do feel my skin getting a smoother and finer. Be patient when using this product. It takes time to show some effect. 


Price: Rp 1.852.000,- at Sogo, Plaza Senayan, Jakarta


MAC Satin Lipstick in ‘Brave’
How is it so hard to pick only one lipstick on MAC counter? After tested several colors like ‘Faux’, ‘Velvet Teddy’, ‘Shy Girl’, and others, I decided to purchase Brave. A mauve-beige color. Rumor has it Kylie Jenner is a fan. 


Price: Rp 260.000,- at Sogo, Plaza Senayan, Jakarta


MAC Lip Pencil in ‘Subculture’
Still in the mood to recreate Kylie Jenner lip, I intended to purchase ‘Soar’ and ‘Whirl’ unfortunately those two lip liners sold out and I walk home with ‘Subculture’ instead. A  nude pink color that suitable for lip liner newbie like me. 


Price: Rp 240.000,- at Sogo, Plaza Senayan, Jakarta


L’occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield SPF 40 Sunscreen
I have bought countless bottles of this sunscreen, I have full review of it here. So far it works well on my skin. It has runny and non-oily texture that I really like. However, I go through sunscreen like a mad woman and this L’occitane one doesn’t come cheap. Anyone know good sunscreen alternative for oily acne-prone skin? Sound off below. 


Price: Rp 740.000,- at L’occitane Store, Mall Alam Sutera


L’occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
I love L’occitane handcream! So far my favorites are the regular Shea and Almond. They make my hand baby soft. They do come up with beautiful seasonal scents though, this Peony one smells so amazing. 


Price: Rp 145.000,- at L’occitane Store, Mall Alam Sutera


Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner
Davines conditioner is my Holy-Grail Conditioner. I have tried Love, Melu, and Nou Nou and I love them all. Love makes my hair smoother, silkier, and all around healthier. The giant bottle last me a year. No more supermarket conditioner for me. Davines is the way to go!


Price: Rp 664.000,- at D’Highlight Salon, Summarecon Mall Serpong, Tangerang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...