Saturday, August 8, 2015

Short & Sweet Review: RMS Lip2cheek in ‘Demure’


Hi everyone, today I will do a review on multipurpose product from RMS Beauty. An organic (real deal! not just marketing), toxic free beauty line that loved by Gisele Bunchen, Miranda Kerr, Behati Prinsloo, and so many other gorgeous ladies in the business. 



What is it?
According to RMS Beauty Website this product has unique formula that combines hydration and protection with abundant mineral color for a beautiful, natural finish on both lips and cheeks. The seven lip2cheek colors are the result of over 20 years experience applying makeup to some of the world's most beautiful faces. Created with nourishing organic ingredients such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, and shea butter, each unique shade can vary from a youthful sheer to a more densely colored stain. ‘Demure’ is a soft pink rose with a hint of mauve that makes a statement

My experience?
Demure is such a beautiful color, cool tone rosy pink that gives a healthy pop of flush on my light-medium skintone. It has a butter-like texture that feels divine to work with, easy to blend and moisturizing. I use my index finger to rub some of the product from the jar to my cheek and blend, blend, blend. The pigments in lip2cheek are very concentrated so a little goes a long way. 

As for lips I find this particular color washes me out so I prefer to use it on my cheek. Surprisingly this product doesn’t clog my pores or create acne of my oily-acne prone skin. I top it with RMS Living Lumanizer for more glows. Totally recommend it. I'm in love with this brand.  I will try other color in the future. 

Where did I get it?
I got it at Beyorg, IFC Mall, Hongkong for HKD 345 (around Rp 600.000,-). Too bad RMS Beauty is not yet available in Jakarta or Indonesia in general.

4 comments:

  1. No pict, jd berkhayal seperti apa diwajah.
    Dan ini mehong sekali :P

    Btw , Main ke blog daku yooOoo :D
    by BULEIPOTAN BLOG ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi iya dear, mehong, namun kelihatannya akan lama habisnya karena a little goes a really really long way :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hihihhi memang si RMS itu termasuk natural toxic free line yang agak mahal. Kedepannya aku mau tambah pengetahuan mengenai toxic free cosmetic line lainnya yang lebih affordable :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...