Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Short & Sweet Review: RMS Living Luminizer

Hi all,
I would like to share with you my current favorite highlighter which is RMS Living Luminizer. RMS is certified organic, natural and toxic free beauty line loved by gorgeous models like Gisele, Miranda Kerr, Behati, and Elsa Hosk. I have written another RMS product which is Lip2Cheek here. I also love the Un Cover-up Concealer that I will post in the future. For now let’s check the Living Liminizer



This Living Luminizer is one of their best selling products. With ingredients like castor seed oil, coconut oil and beeswax, Living Luminizer enhances the skin's natural luminosity without being sticky, greasy or glittery. Even though it contains coconut oil which is very comedogenic, Living Luminizer doesn’t cause any breakout on my oily-acne prone skin. 

I use clean finger to apply this product. The texture is gorgeous and delicious, like creamy coconut butter.  I prefer to put the product along my cheekbone, cupids bow and inner corner of the eye. In little quantity it gives me this kind of fresh glow that looks natural, dewy and luminous lit from within look. The kind of fresh glow on woman that takes 8 hours of sleep, do yoga, eats fresh organic food, drinks cold pressed green juice and gets regular facial. Use more products and I get a frosty glossy look that mimics my skin after workout and steam. 


Because it contains natural ingredients and little to no preservative, the product inside the jars easily melts on hot weather. It also doesn’t last very long on my face, you might want to apply more throughout the day to maintain the glow. Overall I still really like this product and recommend to all of you who wants highlighter with clean ingredients and natural look. 

Price: I got mine when I was in Hong Kong. Beyorg Store at IFC Mall to be exact. Price was HKD 365 (around Rp 650.000, rate might change in the future) check my full HK haul here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...