Friday, February 19, 2016

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit


Hi all,
Today I would like to do a review on newest addition to my makeup collection which is Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit. This limited edition palette contains three Ambient Lighting Powders, two Ambient Lighting Blushes, and one Ambient Lighting Bronzer in a large, plastic palette with a big mirror.

First of all, I would like to remind you that each product is not that big. Each palette is just slightly bigger than my thumb, finding brush that fits perfectly still become a challenge for me. If you know which exact Hourglass product that suits you, I recommend skip this palette and buy it individually. If you have a hard time picking Hourglass product then this palette would be great. 


This palette has 6 products: 

Ambient Lighting Powder in “Dim Light”
It is described as a neutral peach beige powder. I find it gives a slight warm tone when applied to my fair skin. It does not have the powdery cakey look that I hate. It slightly blurs any imperfection on my face. 

Strobe Lighting Powder in “Iridescent Strobe Light”
This products is described as rose pearl color highlighter, it translates as pinkish beige with very fine silver shimmer on my face.  For comparison, this highlighter is more subtle than Mary Lou-manizer from The Balm. It is create a slight powdery mess when picked up by brush from the pan.

Ambient Lighting Powder in “Diffused Light”
Described as soft, warm, pale yellow powder, this product suits my skin tone really well. It supposed to reduce redness and gives clarity. Perfect to use as finishing powder. It gives fresh semi matte modern look. 

Blush in “Mood Exposure”
This blush described as soft plum color blush. It translates as mauve pink with warm undertone on my skin. It gives a natural satin finish that’s very easy to blend and has medium pigmentation. I never have a blush color like this before, it just so beautiful. Currently this is my most used blush. 

Blush in “Luminous Flush”
This blush color is described as champagne rose. It gives me a nice peachy pink flush with gold undertone. Just like the “Mood Exposure” this blush has satin finish and very easy to blend. 

Bronzer in “Luminous Bronze Light”
This medium tan shade bronzer workdsperfectly to add some sunkissed glow to the skin. It is create a slight powdery mess when picked up by brush from the pan. 

I got mine for Rp 1.525.000 @joancorner on Instagram

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...