Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review & Swatches: YSL Volupte Tint in Oil No. 8 “Pink About Me”


Hi everyone,

As promised on my December Haul , today I will do an in-depth review and swatches of YSL Volupte Tint in Oil No. 8 “Pink About Me”. It is one of my favorite beauty findings of 2015. Let’s get into it.


According to Sephora, this product described as a revolutionary lip color with a lip tint suspended in a deep conditioning oil. It is infused with a blend of apricot kernel oil, coriander fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, and possiflora edulis seed oil. I will describe this product as a hybrid between lip gloss and lip tint. Initially it applied glossy, after the glossiness gone it leaves a beautiful stain on the lip. 



Unlike heavy lip glosses that came from the 1990s to early 2000s, this YSL Tint in Oil is very light weight and non-sticky. When swatches on the back of my hand, the color “Pink About Me” is a sheer pink without shimmer and translate into more deep pink when applied on the lips. It has a faint fruity scent that I really like. It last about 2-3 hours on my lips before I have to re-apply. For someone who has chronic dry-flaky lips I will recommend to use lip balm prior the application. 


The packaging is gorgeous and luxurious, a traits that YSL beauty products famous for. Long silver tube with lip-shaped applicator that surprisingly works well for precise and uniform application. I can’t get enough of this product, I would love to try more color in the future. It was Rp 485.000,- I got mine at di Seibu, Grand Indonesia - Jakarta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...