Monday, February 22, 2016

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Makeup SPF 10/PA ++ in 3C0 Cool Crème


Hi all,
I would love to share with you a full review of Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. For your information, I was never a “foundation kind-of-girl”, on everyday basis I prefer to use something light like cushion and bb cream. Basically I avoid thick, cake-face, skin-suffocating foundation. However this Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation  is so good I have to use it as a replacement for my everyday Etude Cushion and Laneige Cushion. Let’s jump on the full review.


This foundation is packed inside a matte glass bottle with gold twisted cap. It looks glamourous and luxurious. However it has no pump so be careful, do not pour too much product on your hand. 

The texture is light liquid and quiet runny. On everyday basis, I prefer to use a very small amount, as much as my short ring finger nail, applied directly to the face with clean finger. I only need this little because this foundation has a medium to full coverage that disguises imperfections on my face beautifully. If it is a special occasion like party or wedding I will apply more product with damp Beauty Blender. The SPF is so little it doesn’t resulted in white cast on flash photography. 

Even though it has medium to full coverage my skin never feel cakey or heavy, it still gives a light and fresh feeling that I love. It is not completely matte and natural glow still coming through. After hours of activity this foundation doesn’t separate on skin surface like so many others foundation. It blends well and sits naturally.

The color 3C0 Cool Crème  is suitable for my light-medium Asian skin-tone (NC25 on MAC). It doesn’t trigger acne or oil production on my oily acne prone skin. It is oil-free and do not oxidize. Bottom line I enjoy this foundation and recommend you to try it.

Price: Rp 520.000,- (Mid 2015) I got mine at Estee Lauder Counter, Sogo, Plaza Senayan

2 comments:

  1. looks like it is an amazing foundation!

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...