Friday, March 18, 2016

Dior Addict Lipstick in 780 Bold


Hi all,
Ever since I saw Jennifer Lawrence & Hanneli Mustaparta staring in the Dior Addict Lipstick infomercial, I knew I had to have one.  Finally I got the chance to buy one at the Dior counter yesterday. Let’s have a look

 

 


Packaged in magnetic holographic tube, Dior Addict Lipstick looks elegant yet fun at the same time. It is not as luxurious and weighty as Tom Ford or YSL but it has its own charm. The lipstick itself has a hydra-gel core, concentrated in the shape of a CD at the center, runs the full length of the stick. 


According to Dior website:
The hydra-gel core is composed of three expert oils among the shiniest used in cosmetics. The Sensorial oil delivers unprecedented fluidity and glide for a new generation of voluptuousness. The Comfort oil improves moisturization of the lips, while the Shield oil ensures colour will adhere and last.


In my opinion, the pigmentation is sheer to medium and you get more color when you choose their darker tones. The lasting power is around 2-3 hours, not the best but I don’t mind reapplying throughout the day. Keep in mind that if you prefer matte long-lasting opaque lipstick then this product is not for you, for me this is a lipstick and a lip gloss hybrid.



The color that I got is 780 Bold. It is translate into this medium mauve-pink on my lips. It looks very shiny, almost lip gloss-like without the stickiness. Some other colors in Dior Addict Lipstick range are super shimmery but 780 Bold has only a fine undetectable shimmer. The texture is heavenly, smooth, creamy, nourishing, and comfortable. In fact, I belive this is one of the most moisturizing lipsticks I have ever tried. Overall I am satisfied and really want to try other colors.


Price: Rp 495.000,- at Dior Counter, Central Dept. Store, Grand Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...