Wednesday, June 8, 2016

What’s Inside My Bag and Makeup Bag?

Hi everyone,
today I would like to do a quick preview about what’s inside my everyday bag and makeup bag. The bag that I currently using is Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 Ebene with my initial on it, I’m wearing it non-stop since my boyfriend bought it for me at Pacific Place Jakarta a while ago (read our shopping trip here).

Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 Damier Ebene

Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 is the perfect starter everyday designer bag, this bag is beautiful, sturdy, and goes well with everything. Without further ado, let’s peek at what I usually carry with me on daily basis.

What's in my Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 Damier Ebene
  • Phone and portable charger (not shown) because the charger was being charged and the phone was being used to take pictures.
  • Wallet is Louis Vuitton Elysee. It has developed patina since the first time I got it. Read my full review about this wallet here. I usually carry the usual things, money, debit card, credit card, ID, driver’s license and registration.
  • Pen, ulcer medicine, tissue. 
  • Makeup Bag from Victoria’s Secret which contains some products to keep me looking presentable throughout the day. The content may vary from day to day because we makeup lover do not wear the same lip color everyday.

What's in my Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 30 Damier Ebene

  • The Body Shop Mini Hair Brush to keep my long hair looks decent (or at least semi decent).
  • Clean & Clear Oil Bloting Sheets which I rarely wear anymore since I am quiet dry from roaccutane.
  • MAC Blot Powder to touch up especially around the nose.
  • Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in “Rose Initial”, a peachy pink blush which built slowly and gives you a “lit from within look” as opposed to “I’m wearing a blush” look.
  • NARS Mini Brush to apply the blush. 
  • L’occitane Hand Cream which almost gone and I need to get more.
  • Glossier Boy Brow to keep my eyebrow in place (check my Glossier haul here).
  • Glossier Coconut Balm Dotcom which usually being used a a lip balm. It smells amazing.
  • Kylie Lip Kit in Candy K (review soon, meanwhile check Dolce K here) which I got from @thebeautycrest at Instagram.
  • Dior Lipglow in Coral. A super-hydrating semi-glossy peachy lipbalm.
  • MAC Mehr Lipstick. A matte cool tone grungy pink. I like to have some lip color choices thought out the day.
  • Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Travel Size Cologne (review here) because we need to smell good all day everyday.

So that’s the content of my everyday bag and makeup bag. I hope you enjoy reading this post, I have a lot of fun making in. See you next time.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...