Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Glossier Haloscope in Quartz

Hi everyone, 
I have written a post on some Glossier products before on this blog (check here). Today I am back with Glossier Haloscope review, a subtle creamy highlighter infused with genuine crystal.

Glossier Haloscope in Quartz

Product Features:
  • A stick highlighter which combine skincare and makeup.
  • The inner moisturizing core contains vitamin-rich ingredients such as coconut oil, castor seeds oil and sweet almond oil. The outer halo infused with genuine crystal.
  • They have two colors which are Topaz (sun-kissed bronze infused with real golden topaz) and Quartz (pale champagne infused with rose quartz). Mine is the Quartz one.
  •  It is claimed to be hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, paraben free, fragrance free, not tested on animals.


Glossier Haloscope in Quartz

Pros
  •  The twist packaging is simple and compact.
  •  The solid stick is easy to use. I like to apply it on my brow bone, cheekbone, and cupid’s bow.
  • It applies very natural, “a dew-effect” and not glittery. It is the most natural compared to RMS Living Luminizer, The Balm Mary Lou and MAC Soft & Gentle.
  • The color Quartz blends beautifully on my NC 25 skin, it is not too frosty or too peachy.

Glossier Haloscope in Quartz Swatches Comparison

Cons
  • Not as long lasting as other pressed highlighter on the market, but I don’t mind reapplying througout the day.
  •  If you like super shiny highlighter you might not like this one. 
Overall, I am very happy with Halospoce, I see myself reach this product on everyday basis. I bought mine through my friend who live in USA, he hand-carried it to Indonesia, it was USD $ 22. Check Glossier website here.

1 comment:

  1. whoaa it looks so beautiful :D

    Ray - www.rayditaa.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...